Classification: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Status: Accepting applications
The IT/Estimating Support position is responsible for assisting the IT Support Specialist in all hardware and software matters. This individual will also act as a backup for the company’s estimating function.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the setup of workstations with appropriate technology, ex. PCs, laptops, phones, etc.
- Check computer hardware (PCs, mouses, keyboard, etc.) to ensure functionality; perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
- Support the IT Support Specialist with the installation and configuration of appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Work with IT Support Specialist to ensure the security and privacy of company networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Assist with the organization and scheduling of upgrades and maintenance
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Provide backup to Estimator, learning estimating software and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in IT preferred
- Three (3) years of related IT support
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Ability to maintain and keep information confidential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of professions and personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to effectively read, write and speak English
- Proficient using standard business systems, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self motivated, creative, innovative, persistent and flexible
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, including drug testing