Pre-press – The Framework for Your Packaging
Our pre-press department analyzes your art files and creates the “blueprints” our press room follows. We review or “preflight” your artwork to ensure all elements are printable, create proofs to represent your final product, and take your art files through our process flow, in order to make them press-ready for either our digital or flexographic printing presses.
Why Syracuse Label & Surround Printing?
Whether it’s flexible packaging, shrink sleeves, pressure-sensitive labels, or cartons and tags, you need a pre-press department that delivers you a quality product with accuracy the first time around. We have equipped our dynamic pre-press staff with the latest software and technology to provide you with fast turnarounds on your designs, proofs, and plates. Additionally, quality control checks are set within each step of our pre-press process to make sure your project meets its deadlines with precision and speed.
Industry Leading Plate Production Equipment & Software
In order to further enhance our print quality and make our customers more competitive, Syracuse Label & Surround Printing has invested in state-of-the-art LED plate processing equipment and software. This new technology offers speed with dramatically faster turnaround times on plates; Consistent quality and high-end graphics, and sustainability with energy-efficient, non-hazardous LED Lighting. Besides that, our new equipment also features:
- Ultrafine dot technology, producing vivid imagines, cleaner highlights, and fade-to-zero screens.
- Plate surface microcells for clean graphics & text on smooth film materials (BOPPs, Shrink, and Flexible Packaging).
- LED Lighting Providing
- More Sustainability
- Consistent Plate Quality
- Less Waste
- High Res (4000 DPI) plates
- Imager & Exposure Unit inline for faster throughput
What else do we offer?
- An experienced team of graphic artists available for your initial development, layout, and typesetting needs.
- Art inspection software to identify missing text, graphics, incorrect fonts, and text sizes, as well as the broken type, and color deviations.
- Standard PDF proofs, as well as, digital proofs, press proofs, and 3D PDF proofs for shrink sleeves.