A Press For Any Project
Syracuse Label & Surround Printing has built a diverse press portfolio featuring both digital and flexographic printing technologies. Not only can our presses accommodate any size job, but they are also designed with specific capabilities ideal for custom-made, printed products including flexible packaging, cartons and tags, pressure sensitive labels or shrink sleeves. Additionally, as a 100% employee-owned S corp., we have the unique advantage of making significant investments in new technologies throughout our facility every year. As a result, we are able to provide you with latest printing techniques that deliver quality, speed and value.
Our wide range of flexographic printing options enables us to select the press that will most efficiently and effectively produce your custom product decoration. The ability to print at high speeds, with sharp color, consistently, on a variety of materials, makes our flexographic presses perfect for any industry.
- Wide Reaching – Print area up to 22″
- Get Colorful – Up to 10 colors featuring UV and water-based inks
- Versatility – Extensive material options – from 18 pt. paper board to 1mm unsupported film
- Any Way You Want It – Printed products available in continuous rolls, cut and stack/sheeted, and die cut form
- Extra Protection – Lamination stations on all presses
- A Finishing Touch – Specialty and textured varnishes
- Stamp of Approval – Embossing and debossing
- The Rest of the Story – Two-sided printing and extended content
- Be Bold – Rotary screen for extra ink laydown
Our digital print technologies feature near-instantaneous registration, plate-less printing and advanced PMS color-matching capabilities. As a result, your short run, multi-SKU and pilot projects can be planned without the worry of sacrificing quality for cost. Furthermore, You can expand your brand with promotional and personalized designs with our advanced variable information capabilities and offset quality images.
- Finest Details – Superior print quality that produces micro text as little as .7 pt for intricate designs or security solutions
- Staying Focused – Perfect color-to-color registration
- Keeping Your Projects on Time – Industry-leading print speeds deliver maximum productivity and turnaround times
- A Press for ANY Application – From thin flexible packaging films and shrink to textured labels stocks and thick paperboard
- Savings Inline – Inline priming unit provides an economical solution to pre-treated materials from substrate suppliers
- Customize It – Variable information capabilities let you add unique elements such as bar codes, text, singular numbers and photos to each individual label within a roll.
- A Grand Finale – Complimentary high-speed finishing systems die-cut and provide other high-end effects and embellishments including emboss, hot stamp, cold foil, and more.